Are you an analytical individual with fantastic attention to detail and an enthusiastic and positive attitude?
Are you looking to take the next step to begin a career with progression and training opportunities?
Do you have experience in Hospitality, Property Management, Surveying or Lettings as this would be a good grounding for this position?
With an in-house academy training function and a drive for constant improvement, at Encore we want to find the best people in their field to help with our management of the best estates.
Encore is an award winning Estate Management company and, due to expansion, we require an Assistant Property Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will have strong experience in a customer service background, have experience and confidence in dealing with complaints and an ability to handle a varied and busy workload and excellent organisational skills.
You will work in partnership with the Estate Managers to ensure we consistently deliver a high standard of performance (achieving our KPIs) and achieve customer satisfaction. The role has 2 key parts: performing frontline communication with our customers (e.g. resolving day to day queries and sending correspondence) and reactive maintenance management.
Type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Swan Lane, Sandhurst GU47 9DN
Hours: 08:30-17:30 Monday to Thursday; 08:30 - 17:00 Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per year
- Customer relationship management: Previous ‘frontline’ contact with customers is essential.
- Systems: Prior experience with software systems such as database management and ordering/invoicing is essential.
- Contractor management: Prior experience with managing contractors is highly desirable.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills: good letter writing, telephone manner and ability to brief third parties when required (eg. contractors)
- Excellent people skills: an ability to empathise and resolve issues effectively.
- Excellent computer skills: proficient in all Microsoft programmes and competent in mail merging. Knowledge of QUBE would be an advantage.
- Good commercial skills: demonstrate commercial nous and a ‘value for money’ approach.
These are the key responsibilities of the role. There will be other general duties associated with the position.