Reports to: Head Porter / Facilities Supervisor
Location: Cambridge, CB2 1JP
The overall purpose of this job is to maintain the quality standards of the development, keepong communal areas clean and tidy whilst providing exceptional customer service to all residents.
Responsibilities / Tasks
Duties include but are not limited to:
Service to the residents “Make life more pleasurable for all of our residents”
- Assist all residents and lessees, either via telephone or in person at the Concierge Desk regarding maintenance issues, complaints, emergencies, etc.
- Provide a visible presence of on-site management.
- Responsible for the parcel handling service, receiving and signing for goods, advising residents via post-boxes in post rooms and handing over of goods to recipients.
- Responsible for operation of resident key-holder and apartment access permission/disclaimer forms.
- Handling any problems / complaints from residents effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the control of move-ins and move-outs of all residents so that no damage or blockage occurs in the communal areas.
Building Management "Protect the value of our owner's homes"
- Parking management including operation of forms for Guest Parking and the enforcement of parking rules.
- Be familiar with the operation of essential services such as emergency lighting, fire alarms, smoke vents, communal heating syustems, etc and able to deal with any faults or emergencies that may occur.
- Responsoble for the operation and monitoring of the CCTV system.
- Be fully conversant with the rules and regulations of the site.
Cleaning and maintenance of communal areas “It´s nice to come home to an Encore estate”
- Cleaning communal; internal areas including corridors, Concierge office and gymnasium.
- Cleanign communal external areas including litter-picking, sweeping leaves and keeping hard landscaping areas tidy.
- Maintain refuse stores including moving rubish into correct bins, sweeping floors and keeping the refuse stores clean and tidy.
- Carry out any minor maintenance tasks.
Personal Skills / Competencies required
- Work effectively alone and with other members of the team.
- Have a strong customer service ethic.
- Well motivated with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
Qualifications / Experience required
- Previous experience as a porter/caretaker/site manager or within the hospitality sector.
- Be legally able to work in the UK.
- Full ‘clean’ driving licence.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Good standard of education (essential).