Back to Vacancies
Concierge - London
We are currently recruiting for Concierges based in London who can provide excellent customer service and be responsible for maintaining the already high quality standards of the development by quickly and efficiently resolving issues for residents.
We have a mixture of working patterns available (Nights, Days, 4 on 4 off, Monday to Friday)
The successful candidate will be working at one of our prestigious developments in London.
What you'll do:
- Greeting residents and visitors making them feel comfortable
- Assisting residents via telephone or in person regarding maintenance issues, complaints, emergencies and ad hoc requests. As well as escalating any complaints/issues to the building or estate manager
- Signing visitors and contractors in and out of the building and checking ID where appropriate.
- Security - Site walk arounds to look for any issues on the facility, checking ID's, monitoring CCTV.
- Managing parcel deliveries on behalf of residents and advising them via message cars.
- Ensure the concierge space and front lobby is clear and presentable.
- Assist with system testing - Fire alarm, emergency lighting, smoke vents.
- Providing advice and recommendations on the local area
What you'll bring:
- Experience working as a concierge would be ideal but we would be happy to look at anyone with a strong customer service or security background.
- Strong communication skills - written & verbal
- Health & safety qualifications would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail, accountability, positive can do attitude and helpful nature.
What we offer:
- 20 Days annual leave (Pro Rata) + bank holidays + your birthday off each year
- Cycle to work scheme
- SmartHealth online health service available for you and immediate family
- Eye care vouchers
- Company social events
- Perkbox rewards
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org